Thursday, April 28, 2011

Finally!



Ok so this blog has been EXTREMELY quiet lately, but life here sure hasn't been! :-) We've celebrated 3 birthdays, 2 major holidays, an orchestra concert, sledding, bowling, and a quick family vacation to Silver Dollar City in Branson Missouri. So, without further adieu, here is a quick overview of the last 4 months





Kylie Joy Flora!


Joe got a much needed/wanted bike for his 8th

Kylie again!!


Sadly, this is the only picture we got at Branson. I (Anna) got a video on Wild Fire which I will attempt to upload soon. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I saw a comment that one of you wrote on Michael McDevitt's blog. (Young Christian Artist)
    What's funny, is I remember visiting your blog a year ago or so, but I can't remember where I got the link. Do you know the Martin family who lives in Leavenworth, Kansas?
    Anyhow...I find your blog, and see that my older sister (Savories of Life) found it last year and commented! Funny.
    Do you know the McDevitts? Do you know Dakota Lynch?(I see that he follows this blog)

    You mentioned the movie Pendragon:Sword of his father. Are you fans of the movie, as well? We are, as well as being best friends with the family (the Burnses) who produced the film! If you visit my blog, you can see behind-the-scenes pictures from Pendragon, since we were extras in a few scenes filmed here in Missouri!
    here's a link
    http://mazzoumemories.blogspot.com/search/label/Pendragon

    Or just visit: http://mazzoumemories.blogspot.com

    Enjoy! :)
    Did you know that the Burns family is in the midst of making a NEW movie? We've been able to help a little with the planning, but the filming hasn't begun yet.

    Well- have a great day! Come by and stop for a visit someday. :) (at my blog home ;))

    ReplyDelete